Monday, September 19, 2011
Branding Myself
For a class project, I have been asked to brand myself. I have been told to create a flyer, business card, letterhead, and envelope. Seems easy but I have to ask myself one important question? How will i brand myself in a way that is appealing to people of potential interest? For some quick incite, i refer to my book, The Non-Designer's Design Book. While browsing the book, I came to the conclusion that I would want to use colors that are subtle but catches the eye. I want to use a simple lay-out that will still make a statement. My theory behind my brand is all in relation to my demeanor. I want to make sure that i present myself in a professional manner that indicates that I am serious about my work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment