Friday, October 14, 2011

My View of Limestone

Winnie Davis Photographed by: Sherisa Strother
   I took this picture at the angle I did because of the way the shadow and light hit the building.  This is a picture of our Winnie Davis building and the reason I enjoyed shooting this building is in my opinion this building exemplifies elegance and great architecture.  You may notice that the roof of the building is cropped out.  I must admit that it wasn’t my intention to take the picture that way but as I stare at the picture the missing roof doesn’t bother me as much as one would think.
Winnie Davis Photographed By: Sherisa Strother
In this picture, you may notice that it is only a picture of the roof and the sky.  I took this picture this way because I wanted to capture the limbs from the trees on both sides of the roof.  This picture is seemingly breath taking for me because of the sky.  The sky looks so gloomy that it gives the picture a totally different feel.
Now both of these pictures were taking probably a minute a part from each other but because of the angles, the time of day, and shadows of light, gives different meaning to the photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment