Friday, October 7, 2011

Pictures

Granberry Hall Photographed by: Sherisa Strother

 I find these images to be quite interesting. In my Digital Literacy's class I have now began the  photography section of the class. I was asked to take a couple of pictures of things that interested me.  AS you can see I have tried to apply the rule of thirds into both of my images.  I took the Grandberry Hall picture the way i did because as i was walking from class I notice how odd the angle of the sign was.  I took the focus off the large building in the back just to capture the semi-perfect shot (in my opinion) of the sign.  In the Waterfall picture, it capture my eye because the water was falling effortlessly and I thought it was gorgeous.  While trying to apply the rule of thirds to this image i had to go back in and edit the photo; so i cropped the bottom out a little bit.  Its just a start but i feel as if I took some pretty decent pictures for the assignment.



Waterfall Photographed by: Sherisa Strother

No comments:

Post a Comment